Suite #8 Montreal Canada
Requisition Number: R2000007519
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000007519
Location:7077 Newman Blvd, Suite #8, Montreal, Quebec, H8N 1X1
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Manage the human, physical and financial resources of the front store and ensuring that store objectives are achieved
- Interface with other departments to ensure achievement of store objectives
- Provide leadership and guidance to store staff in exceptional customer service
What you'll need
- Post secondary education
- Proven leadership and staff management abilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong understanding of SPLH principles
- Thorough understanding of and ability to execute merchandising standards
- Efficient time management abilities
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Computer literacy
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts