Manager, Pharmacy Transformation
Toronto Ontario Canada
Requisition Number: R2000003846
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000003846
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
You will be reporting directly to Director of Pharmacy Transformation, the Manager will provide support in overseeing the portfolio of initiatives within the pharmacy strategic roadmap that will help drive pharmacy growth by transforming the customer experience across the entire retail network of stores.
What You'll Do:
- Managing the Pharmacy Transformation program plan, including timelines, cost baselines, resourcing, critical dependencies and risks;
- Documenting business needs, prioritizing and validating requirements against strategic goals and project objectives; conveying requirements to business and achieving sign-off on key decisions
- Conducting data analysis and financial modeling to support business case development for transformation initiatives
- Providing the processes, structure, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation;
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against deliverables and targets agreed upon by Executives;
- Communicating project findings, conclusions, and recommendations to a broad range of stakeholders including senior executive leadership through both written and verbal communication vehicles;
- Preparing comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives;
- Managing the execution and results for select cross-functional pharmacy projects;
- Supporting field roll-outs of initiatives with special input on change management & timing;
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement, developing recommendations, and implementing solutions
What You'll Need:
- Ability to work collaboratively and diplomatically with external and internal constituents
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and management skills
- Experience in best in class consistent change processes, methods, and standards leveraging proven change tools, frameworks, and assets (e.g. change readiness tools, capability frameworks, models for technology adoption).
- Strong program/project management skill set.
- 5-7 years of business experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field
- Experience in consulting, business analysis, financial analysis and/or process improvement
- Expertise and experience in strategy development and operations improvement.
- Experience with developing and executing large scale, complex and enterprise wide business transformation programs (1000+ people, national breadth, cross functional expertise)
- Experience with working autonomously as either an internal or external consultant, using influence to develop relationships and deliver cross-functional change management.
- Knowledge and experience with Program / Portfolio Management and project management
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts