Account Executive, Payor Partnerships
Toronto Ontario Canada
Requisition Number: R2000006530
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000006530
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
What You'll Do:
- Execute the group’s growth mandate by delivering and implementing solutions to help manage private drug plans and keep employees healthy.
- Lead and develop current and potential partner relationships with benefits consultants/ advisors and plan sponsors;
- Develop comprehensive customer segmentation and prioritization strategies that are aligned to key market trends and conditions;
- Build, manage and update available CRM database (as well as other creative networking sources) to target key stakeholders within potential plan sponsors;
- Manage inquiries and business opportunities through presentations, RFP responses and other mechanisms – including agreement negotiations;
- Partner closely with Program Development to provide market insights to be incorporated into the development of new programs and services;
- Support Partner Success and Operations to ensure flawless execution of programs and maintain superior customer relationships;
- Work with Manager, Partner Success and Operations as the key point of contact for issues resolution with external and internal partners (relating to private payor reimbursement); and
What You'll Need:
This position requires an advanced level of initiative and judgment in order to organize and prioritize tasks, workload and projects.
- 7+ years of business to business relationship development experience in the group benefits business space (including drug plan management and other key product/ service offerings);
- University degree in business, pharmacy or other analytical field;
- Proven client relationship management and customer service skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills including facilitation of meetings;
- Strong analytic skills to effectively assess viability of prospective business opportunities;
- Must be strategic, have a good professional presence, and possess strong planning and organizational skills;
- Delivers results in a high-pressure environment with the ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines;
- Quick learner: ability to rapidly assimilate new concepts and idea, and willingness to learn;
- Entrepreneurial qualities and tenaciousness;
- Valid driver’s license required
- Regular travel will be required
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts