Gérante des cosmétiques
Montreal Quebec Canada
Requisition Number: R2000007748
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000007748
Location:2625 Boul. Rosemont Est, Montreal, Quebec, H1Y 1L1
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Manages the human and financial resources of the store’s Cosmetics department
- Ensures that the store’s Cosmetics department objectives are achieved
- Recruits qualified Cosmeticians and oversees on-boarding and training
- Provides leadership, coaching and performance management
- Develops an annual promotional calendar and local community marketing outreach plan
- Communicates cosmetics goals to staff
- Ensures exceptional customer service and retail beauty clienteling
- Stays up to date on with products and promotions, and guides their staff to continually learn
What you'll need
- Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design
- Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist
- Strong team motivator, adaptable to changing initiatives and goals
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising
- Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty
- 3 years of proven cosmetics sales expertise
- 2 years of retail management expertise
- Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry)
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Ability to manage and deliver financial objectives
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts