Product/Program Manager (Health & Wellness)
Toronto Ontario Canada
Requisition Number: R2000007747
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000007747
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
We are hiring a Product/Program Manager, Health Solutions. Reporting to the Director, Payor Programs & Operations, you will lead the strategy development, business case and implementation of product/program offerings for private payor partners, including carriers, benefits advisors and plan sponsors.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out the Payor Solutions product suite, working collaboratively with Business Development and Health & Wellness product development teams to design and develop carrier and plan sponsor-ready products and services
- Develop joint product/program roadmap with Health & Wellness product development teams, ensuring programs consider Payor market dynamics and objectives
- Create business cases for new products/programs, working with analytics to develop appropriate financial/business models and sensitivities for senior management
- Proactively develop existing relationships with carriers, benefits advisors and plan sponsors through collaboration on new partnership and program opportunities
- Ensure all new products/programs are operationally feasible, working with Operations to design operational processes and procedures for new programs
- Lead cross functional teams to drive execution of programs and initiatives, assess performance, and measure results to plan, including program P&L oversight
- Work with Business Development and directly with partners to develop insights from existing partnerships and industry trends to shape future strategy and product/program development
What You'll Need:
- University degree in Business, Finance, Pharmacy, engineering, health science or related required
- 5+ years of product/program development, strategy, business development or related experience
- Financial acumen including P&L accountability with analytical insights
- Superior relationship management with both internal and external partners
- Proven communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, including with senior management
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver multi-faceted complex projects on time and on budget
- Creative, innovative and flexible mindset; comfort working in fast-changing environment
- Consistent track record of delivering on commitments
- Pharmacy programs experience / health & wellness / health benefits industry knowledge considered a major asset
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Temporary with Benefits (Fixed Term)
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts