Bilingual Lead, Clinical
Mississauga Ontario Canada
Requisition Number: GTAZGTGT
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now
Job Id : GTAZGTGT
Job Id : GTAZGTGT
Job Ref 2016-410
Job Type Full-time
The Clinical Lead is responsible for the management and coordination of all clinical operational processes for the territory they are responsible. The Clinical Lead will ensure optimal service to Shoppers Drug Mart Specialty Health Network’s Pharmaceutical clients and patients.
Nature and Scope
The Clinical Lead must possess effective team leadership skills, an acute customer service focus and effective problem solving abilities in order to deliver on key business objectives. Clinical lead will be responsible in ensuring overall objectives are achieved by establishing effective relationships with internal stakeholders, external agencies and other important parties participating in the specialty services. They will ensure optimal coordination and patient-focused delivery of all services
- Responsible to assist clinical management team to deliver on business objectives defined for the field nursing services.
- Act as a point of contact for subcontracted nursing agencies in the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with the Coordinators, Clinical Programs and subcontracted nursing agencies to ensure seamless coordination of nursing services to patients.
- Coordinate with subcontracted nursing agencies to ensure adequate staffing resources are available and are strategically situated throughout the assigned territory to meet client care requirements.
- Monitor KPIs related, but not limited, to: referrals, caseloads, and special assignments.
- Ensure appropriate and timely utilization of services.
- Assist management with the planning, implementation, and coordination of training for new programs, as well as maximize the effectiveness of each individual through further training opportunities as required.
- Organize, conduct, and participate in education and/or in-services, presentations, and other meetings, involving customers, health care professionals, patients, and other external parties as directed.
- Assist in the preparation of documents, presentations, and other communications as directed.
- Demonstrate commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement. Investigate problems, irregularities, policy violations, and incidents; implement appropriate corrective action and follow-up when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of all company policies and procedures with high emphasis placed on ethical conduct and strict confidentiality of client information.
- Reconciles training records as per SHN Quality Assurance requirements.
- Assist with reconciliation of invoices from subcontract agencies.
- Travel to meetings, audits, training sessions, and subcontract agency site visits as required.
- Flexible based on business needs to work from home office or report to business site dependent on responsible territory.
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Nurse with unrestricted professional license within the province of work.
- Bilingual (French and English) verbal and written is required.
- Minimum 5 years of clinical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Shoppers Drug Mart Specialty Health Network policies and procedures.
- Commitment to the practice of quality nursing service delivery.
- Self-transportation - requires a valid driver’s license and insured automobile is a requirement.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts