Commis aux Postes
Montreal Quebec Canada
Requisition Number: R2000007890
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000007890
Location:1000 Wellington Street, Montreal, Quebec, H3C 1V4
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Provide prompt and superior customer service
- Abide by the established Canada Post Corporation (SERVE) program
- Cash handling including the Selling of money orders, stamps and registered mail/parcel service
- Answering inquiries and resolving complaints regarding the postal service
- Assist with the maintaining of RPO inventory and ensures the security of mail and cash
What you'll need
- High school education
- Computer literacy skills
- Detail orientated
- Record keeping skills
- Excellent English verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under stressful conditions (seasonal holiday etc.)
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Employment Type:Part time
Type of Role:Regular
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts