Toronto Ontario Canada
Requisition Number: R2000007893
Employment Type: null
Job Id : R2000007893
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
Shoppers Drug Mart is modernizing its legacy pharmacy dispensing system known as HealthWATCH NG. As the Rollout Specialist you will provide our stores with on-site support and be responsible for ensuring all store readiness parameters which includes the validation of hardware, store contacts, store readiness checklists, and training have been met and the store is ready to go live for the launch of the new HealthWATCH.
What You'll Do:
- Leverage pharmacy workflow expertise to coach store pharmacy teams on the new virtual workflow and changes as a result of the new system
- Contact stores approximately 1 week before Go-Live date to ensure all store readiness parameters (installation of hardware, store contacts, store readiness checklists, training, etc.) have been met and store is ready to go live
- Provide 2-3 days in-store support on the modernized HealthWATCH system
- Assist with adoption of the new HealthWATCH system and workflow
- Liaise with Delta Support Centre, IT, Rx Operations, Regional, and Corporate Personnel as required
- Post Deployment support of selected stores
- Assist in testing new releases as required
- Document experience and outstanding issues that arise
- Complete Go Live documentation and forward to Deployment Lead on a weekly basis
- Assist in training for future Delta Rollout Specialists
- Other projects/ duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- 2-3 years Shoppers Drug Mart / HeathWATCH NG experience
- Recent experience as a Pharmacy Assistant or Pharmacy Technician
- Knowledge of retail pharmacy workflow
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends) and within a fast-paced and demanding schedule
- Ability to travel throughout the country is mandatory
- Previous coaching or training experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be detailed oriented
- Professional, enthusiastic, dependable, and flexible
- Must take initiative and be able to work with little supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license is required
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Temporary with Benefits (Fixed Term)
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts