Senior Coordinator, Quality
Toronto Ontario Canada
Requisition Number: GTAZGTAZ
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now
Job Id : GTAZGTAZ
Job Id : GTAZGTAZ
Job Ref R2000007228
Job Type Full-time
Medisystem Pharmacy, a Shoppers Drug Mart Company, is an established specialty pharmacy that provides pharmaceutical dispensing and clinical pharmacy consulting services to long term care facilities across Canada. MediSystem services 40,000 residents in over 300 facilities and is proud to be 100% Canadian owned and operated.
MediSystem Pharmacy is committed to optimizing the health, wellness and safety of all residents that we service through the introduction of innovative technologies, continuing education, enhanced clinical services and seamless medication delivery. Our company's CORE values reflect how we treat all residents, staff in the homes as well as our employees. We CARE about all Canadians, we believe in OWNERSHIP and accountability, RESPECT, and EXCELLENCE in the services we provide.
At MediSystem Pharmacy, you can use your skills to do meaningful work that has a real impact, in an environment that promotes learning, growth and opportunity. If you’re ready for a new challenge, MediSystem Pharmacy can turn your potential into performance that is recognized and rewarded. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, and a work life balance.
Reporting directly to the Quality Specialist - Operations, MediSystem Pharmacy, the Senior Coordinator, Quality will assist in bringing about the MediSystem Quality Strategy. The incumbent will assist with technical writing, formatting documentation, organizing document reviews, assist with Quality Documentation Training Sessions/Workshops, tracking of staff training and maintenance of documentation binders and documentation on SharePoint. The incumbent will need to communicate in writing clearly and deliver technical instructions to a wide range of audiences.
- Assisting in the creation, proofreading, formatting and editing of forms, job aids, checklists and creating Process Flow Charts
- Updating and maintaining Quality Document Binders & Master SOP binder for all MediSystem locations
- Obtaining Change Requests that require documentation discussions with other departmentsand coordinating meetings
- Maintaining Quality and departmental documentation on SharePoint and responsible for notifying staff of changes and availability of the documention asneeded
- Assisting with booking Quality Documentation Training Sessions/Workshops
- Taking and distributing minutes at the Document Review Committee Meetings and at other Quality Assurance meetings, as required.
- Tracking staff training and following up on incomplete training
- Other quality duties as required
- 1-2 years of Documentation, Policy and Procedure Writing experience
- Expert in MS Word
- Strong MS Word Editing experience
- Able to create/edit Powerpoint Presentations
- Worked with Excel
- Experience maintaining training logs
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive, high energy, “Can-Do” attitude
- College or Undergraduate Degree in English
- Process and detail oriented
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to initiate, grow and maintain strong work relationships
- Experience using Visio an asset
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts